RETURNS & EXCHANGES
THE UPSIDE will gladly exchange, credit or offer a refund on full price purchases within 30 days from purchase date.
Sale and Flash Sale items, however are final sale, and are unable to be returned for a refund, credit, or exchange, for wrong decision or change of mind.
Step 1 – Check for the following:
- You ordered from THE UPSIDE online store.
- All swing tags are still attached.
- Swimwear garments have the hygiene strip in place.
- Item/s have not been worn or washed, and are in original clean condition. (Please make sure that swimwear is tried on over your own underwear. In the interests of hygiene, we may refuse returns of items where it's obvious that this hasn't been done.)
Step 2 – Fill in our returns form:
- Please click here to download THE UPSIDE Returns/Exchange Form.
Step 3 - Post your items and form to our warehouse address:
THE UPSIDE Returns/Refunds, ADS Warehouse,67 Shepherd St, MARRICKVILLE, NSW 2204, AUSTRALIA
We recommend using registered post so that your parcel is not lost in transit.
- Customers are responsible for all shipping costs on returned goods - except in the case of faulty goods.
- Refunds will be processed to the original payment method within 2 business days of THE UPSIDE receiving the returned item/s. A notification will be sent to the nominated email address at the time of this transaction.
For any other questions, please contact email@example.com via our contact forms by clicking here.
Please feel free to return the items with the included sales invoice to your nearest THE UPSIDE store.
- THE UPSIDE will gladly replace or refund faulty items, subject to availability.
- Faulty items can only be returned to The Upside online store if they were purchased from the online store. Garments purchased through any other retailer must be returned to them.
- Should you have a problem with your garment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org via our contact forms by clicking here.
- If purchased online, Gift Cards will be sent out via email in electronic format. They are valid for 3 years from the date of purchase.
- Gift cards purchased online and in-store cannot be refunded.
- You may make a purchase that qualifies for a complimentary item. Should you return any item/s from this purchase and thus no longer qualify for the promotion, you may choose to either return or keep the complimentary item. Should you choose to keep it, the value will be deducted from the total of the goods you are returning.