RETURNS & EXCHANGES
THE UPSIDE will gladly exchange, credit or offer a full refund on online orders within 30 days from purchase.
Sale and Flash Sale items, however are final sale, and are unable to be returned for a refund, credit, or exchange, for wrong decision or change of mind.
Step 1 – Check for the following:
- You ordered from THE UPSIDE online store.
- Item/s have not been worn or used
- All tags are attached
- Items are in original clean condition
- Swimwear garments have the hygiene strip in original placement.
Step 2 – Fill in our returns form:
- Please click here to download THE UPSIDE Returns/Exchange Form.
Step 3 - Post your items and form to our warehouse address:
THE UPSIDE Returns/Refunds, ADS Warehouse,67 Shepherd St, MARRICKVILLE, NSW 2204, AUSTRALIA
We recommend using registered post so that your parcel is not lost in transit.
- Customers are responsible for all shipping costs on returned goods - except in the case of faulty goods.
- Refunds are credited to the original card or Paypal account that the customer paid with. This may take up to 36 hours depending on the banks.
For any other questions, please contact email@example.com via our contact forms by clicking here.
CCT CHARITY APPAREL
- All proceeds from these are directly donated to our charity of choice, The Cambodian Children’s Trust, thus they cannot be refunded for wrong decision or change of mind.
- We are happy to exchange the size or colour, should you change your mind.
- THE UPSIDE will gladly replace or refund faulty items, subject to availability.
- Faulty items can only be returned to The Upside online store if they were purchased from the online store. Garments purchased through any other retailer must be returned to them.
- Should you have a problem with your garment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org via our contact forms by clicking here.
- Gift Cards are an online voucher that is sent out via email. They are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Gift cards cannot be refunded.
- You may make a purchase that qualifies for a complimentary item. Should you return any item/s from this purchase and thus no longer qualify for the promotion, you may choose to either return or keep the complimentary item. Should you choose to keep it, the value will be deducted from the total of the goods you are returning.